Welcome to www.wcapd.org.za (“the Site”), which is owned by the Western Cape Association for Persons with Disabilities (“the Association”).
Ability to Enter Into This Agreement
Private data collection
You may browse www.wcapd.org.za without disclosing any information about yourself. All information collected from you in respect of your registration as a subscriber of the Site, or when you ask to receive e‐mails, offer Feedback or submit content, will not be shared, disclosed or sold with any other company or organisation.
Western Cape Association for Persons with Disabilities reserves the right to use these details to communicate with you concerning our own activities, events and information. You may choose to unsubscribe from any of this communication.
We will take whatever means possible to protect and ensure the privacy of our users, and recommend that our users do the same.
You agree that in using the Site, Items or Applications you will not upload, post of otherwise make available any Items that:
- is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, tortious, vulgar, obscene, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, intentionally false, inaccurate or misleading or is otherwise objectionable;
- infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or proprietary right of any person;
- is unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail”, ”spam” ,”chain letters” or any other form of unauthorized solicitation;
- contains software viruses or any other form of computer code that is designed to disrupt or damage the functionality of any software, hardware or telecommunications equipment; or
- violates any applicable local, provincial, national or international law.
You are further prohibited from using the Site to advertise or perform any commercial solicitation.
Links to Third Parties
The site makes it possible for you to interact with Work Givers (employers). If you make use of this you acknowledge that Western Cape Association for Persons with Disabilities only acts as a passive conduit for the communicator and is not responsible or liable for the content of the communications and materials generated by you or other users.